Sunday, June 30, 2013

Self Realization Fellowship

This is a beautiful place that welcomes all free of charge. You can walk around the lake and stop at shrines dedicated to the great religions of the world. You can feed the giant koi and enjoy the flowers if prayer, pederasty, chanting, compassion, Wahabbism or immaculate conception are not your thing. My 6th grade teacher Sally Lew took our class on a field trip here about fifty years ago and this was one of the first places I drove to when I got my license. My great friend Tracy and her awesome husband were married here a decade ago. My fondest wish and desire would be to demolish all the buildings in the Santa Monica Mountains except this one. The mountains are sacred, and this place conforms to the uniform sacred code. Bring some lunch here for a picnic you will never forget. People thought this was:

No comments:

Post a Comment