Sunday, June 30, 2013

Soowon Galbi Korean BBQ Restaurant

Every time I come here I am just astonished by the outstanding quality of the short ribs, beautiful marinated sliced rib eye, the banchan, the outstanding, flawless service, the bargain price and everything else. Since I live in Koreatown, I wake up and go to bed smelling broiling beef in the air, but there are only a few BBQ places that are worthy. The other ones are Chosun, Parks, and Soot Bull Jeep. I do not patronize all you can eat places. Soowon is a FF (Fucking Flawless) Korean BBQ place. The delicious banchan, the perfectly marbled beef, the soup and (flawless) service will leave you in a state of utter happiness. I came in here at 3PM on a Saturday, so there were only a couple of other parties eating here. I was surprised at how attentive the servers were and how I did have to ask for anything at all. The price that you pay is pretty low considering that this is one of the very best pieces of meat available for any price in Los Angeles. I'm truly impressed. 've been back a couple of times since my original visit. I have never been disappointed and the food remained mind blowing good. The team service here is perfect. Your servers will make sure that you are well taken care of. Prime Korean BBQ, some quality time with your grown children, and the afternoon off of work....life does not get much sweeter than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment