Monday, July 1, 2013

University Credit Union's Tellers could possibly be the biggest cunts in West Los Angeles

If you are looking for an alternative to those criminal banks that dealt in credit default swaps and sub-prime mortgages, University Credit Union may seem like a nice alternative especially if you attended UCLA. Unfortunately, while this may not be Chase or Bank of America, by the time you finish doing business with these incompetent people, you will wish you went there instead. The manner in which I was treated here made my physically ill. The person that helped me here was named Emerald. What a total cunt she was. I could not believe how stupid this woman was. I talk to tons of people all day, every day and trust me when I tell you that this lady was a stupid cunt. When I walked into a small Korean bank around the corner from my house and gave them an initial deposit of several thousand dollars, I was happy to find a financial institution that did not write sub-prime mortgages and that was happy to accept my green money without a horrid attitude and the terrible service that I experienced at University Credit Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment