Friday, November 22, 2013

Looking for a Place to get your hair cut in Koreatown? Try Jerrys but plan to spend 20 Bucks

For a few years, my hair was falling out and I thought that I was going to be balder than Axl Rose in no time flat before I turned 50. Then after I started exercising vigorously on a daily basis, it miraculously started growing back. Praise the lard! It stopped falling out and started growing back. Even in the front. Amazing! My doctor, who reminds me somewhat of Dr. Nick on the Simpsons tells me it is because of the increased circulation which is what he says minoxidil does to your scalp, too. If you plan to get a hair transplant, don't waste your money. They look like doll plugs anyway. Who the fuck do you think you are fooling? Everybody knows. That is why they are staring at your hairline. Run, swim, and lift weights instead. You may get lucky like I did.
I have walked past this place a hundred times, and am glad I finally stopped. At the outset, this is not one of those barbershops where some douche with long hair and mutton chops offers you a shot of whiskey before he whips out a straight razor and cuts your hair for a hundred bucks so you can be hip. He has been in the area since 1980 which by today's standards might as well be 1890. There are over a dozen places to get your hair cut in a 1/4 mile radius of Jerry, but he is by far the best of them that I have been to. If you are a cheap skate like me, this is going to cost you more than double what your normal cheap ass clipper cut costs. It is worth the price for talking to him alone, and I was really happy with the haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment