Monday, November 18, 2013

Providence Seafood Restaurant - Fuck all that Avant Garde Shit!

Everything was lovely from the moment we walked in the door. We ordered the wonderful 15 course tasting menu, and my wife got the wine pairing which she said was excellent. It was all going peachy until I got an anaphylactic shock from the sea urchin and my face swelled until it looked like a bruised fruit. Thank goodness I had an Epi Pen at home. I was especially fond of the cheese selection. Overall, the food was interesting but prepared with some serious overkill. I like simple fresh seafood with a minimum of preparation and ingredients much better than this avant garde shit. I would not come back here unless someone else were paying, but I truly enjoyed the experience. If it were my birthday, I would rather go to Pa Ord!

No comments:

Post a Comment