Friday, November 22, 2013

Pure Life Alternative Bullshit Dispensary on La Cienega

If you like overpriced buds, then as Brigham Young once said several hundred miles northeast of here: "This is the Place". I was aghast at seeing an eighth of Private Reserve(read Bullshit Reserve) selling for 80 bucks. I do not like the vibe of this place or most of the people working here, though there are a couple of exceptions. Seems like the clerk is on roids. The cool guy I think is named Carlos. Also I got an edible here that was very strong, tasted like rasberry jam, but on the downside was 12 bucks. Most of the other bud selections are 50 bucks for an eighth not a place where they will bargain with you at all in fact will react with pedantic hostility when asked to do so. With several hundred places located in 10 mile radius from this place selling medical marijuana for around half the price, it was very easy to vote with my feet and walk away from this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment