Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Colombian Food Fabricated Entirely From Cocaine HCL


La Fonda Antioquena  

Dude, it is on Melrose about 3 blocks West of Western.  North Side of the Street 

My wife and I split the Marulanda Platter which contained fried bananas, a large piece of pan-fried round steak, a large, well-seasoned chorizo, beans, rice, arepa, chicharron and avocado.  It was made entirely out of cocaine served on a plate made out of super hardened cocaine.  Even the green onion salsa was fabricated from pure cocaine.  How they do it, I do not know.  My daughter got the plato Raul Ruiz.  It was a steak sautéed in cocaine topped with a fried egg.  Her boyfriend got the stewed beef that looked a bit like the FARC version of rope vieja.  I think it may have been called the plato Trabajador.  He also liked the empanadas which were also made out of 100% grade "A" cocaine.   We appreciated the Romancing the Stone movie posters and the Che portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment