Sunday, June 30, 2013

Father's Office

If there is one thing that makes my blood boil, it is the people that come here and put their brittle, chapped lips on a beer glass, take a drink, and say how the burger here is the best burger they have ever tasted when these morons refuse to bring you ketchup. What is the matter with the owner of this place? Is this guy missing a chromosome or something? A hamburger without ketchup? Well, I think that it is up to me to decide whether or not I want to put ketchup on my fucking hamburger. So I brought a squeeze bottle of Heinz Ketchup for my burger and fries. Pretty good burger and fries. Nice white sauce with the fries. Of course, I covered them in ketchup, and without it, I would have thought, where is the fucking ketchup? I liked the arugula, and the onions, and the meat. The bun was okay. The beer selection here is very well thought out. No complaints here. The feeling that I am sitting in a factory courtyard with a bunch of former fraternity and sorority people makes me want to take a rape shower when I get home. Who died and made this asshole the determiner of burger free will. Motherfucker, please! People thought this was:

No comments:

Post a Comment