Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sweet Lady Jane Bakery

I see a lot of fuckers coming in here cramming luscious cake into their cake holes, with their collagen injected lips thinking they are eating the best sweets on the West Coast. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed every single solitary slice of cake that I have ever ordered from this place but I am not jumping on the excessive admiration bandwagon here. My favorites are the cocoanut, and the orange cake, hands down. The coffee is also very good. But supposing that you or a close relative have kitchen competency, access to good ingredients and can follow a recipe, a cake from your own kitchen is going to taste a hell of a lot better than the slice you are going to buy here. And believe me, you are going to pay out of the ass here.

No comments:

Post a Comment