Saturday, October 26, 2013

Beverly Soon Tofu

Some people swear up and down that there is a huge difference among the small handful of soon tofu places in the area. I think that the soup base here is a little richer, and extra spicy is a little spicier than the same version at BCD and the place across the street, but all of these places are excellent. The seafood combination tofu here was under ten bucks, and came with seven banchan choices, and that delicious Korean purple rice. I ordered it extra spicy, and appreciated the inclusion of fresh jalapenos in addition to the heaping portion of red pepper. I love eating healthy, and Korean food is so nutritious and well thought out (as long as you are not stuffing your pie hole with AYCE BBQ). The nutrition that you are going to get from this wonderful tofu, 12 dishes of banchan, two orders of purple rice and a liter of barley tea will do your body good on the trail. I would like to add that this place has some excellent service. The ladies here are wonderful and they really made me feel welcome,comfortable, and happy while eating my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment