Saturday, October 26, 2013

Joselito's Montrose: The shittiest Mexican Restaurant in Los Angeles

Sometimes when I am on the trail, the music of Pink Floyd touches my soul. Especially songs from the albums Wish You Were Here and Meddle. Some of those songs really speak to me and make running up and down punishing hills an effortless task. The combination of endorphins and those musical notes transport me to happy land. On the other end of the spectrum, I am sure there are millions of folk who's souls are touched by Rush Limbaugh. When Rush speaks on the radio, he is their Roger Waters. Rush makes it effortless for them to carry out their middle management duties in order to make those installment payments on the new refrigerator and the second mortgage. His broadcast is all the parts of Shine on You Crazy Diamond wrapped up into one. It reminds me that to each is own. Some people feel that Rush is a big sack of shit, but to others he is an inspiration. Some people think Pink Floyd sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Some people incomprehensibly think that Joselito's Chimichanga is tastiest fried burrito on planet earth. I guess what I am trying to say is that this place is terrible, even by Montrose standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment