Saturday, October 26, 2013

First City Credit Union Category: Banks & Credit Unions Neighborhood: Downtown 717 W Temple Street Los Angeles, CA 90012 (213) 482-3477 The first thing that you will notice here is that all of the tellers and managers move at a snail's pace. Opening up an account here is like checking out groceries at the Piggly Wiggly on the hottest day of the year in Memphis, except there is going to be no friendly small talk or Southern charm. It is going to take at least two minutes for the lady to get up out of her steel reinforced desk chair and waddle up to the counter to ask if she can help you but behind those eyes is really thinking that she would like to smack your boney honkey ass for making her get up. But if you don't care to open up an account here, the fee to cash a check issued by an account holder from this miserable, money grubbing institution is $10.00. I never reveal my current bank because I play a shell game with judgement creditors, but my current bank meets all of my needs with friendliness and exceptional skill. I would only return here to deposit a turd in the lobby. The parking attendant was exceedingly cool. He was the only redeeming thing about my experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment