Friday, March 28, 2014

Whiz


3901 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020
(213) 249-9449

Whiz  

Not being from the East Coast, the word Whiz has different connotations to me so I was reluctant to enter this place.  Additionally, I am on a special diet that consists of 50% fresh vegetables and fruits, 40% Carbs and 10% Protein so I can't be eating like Chris Christie or Kirstie Alley or I am not going to be able to run very far now, am I?  One day per month, I defile the temple that is my body and eat some seriously unhealthy shit.  Today was that day, so I ordered the Italian Stallion Hoagie even though I am not an Italian.   I can usually find something wrong with anything, but this was a sandwich of excellence.  You know, I really felt like I had just smoked crack after I ate that hoagie.

No comments:

Post a Comment